Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web based powerpoints
Hello to all our Techy Chatters out there,

I am looking to create a web based Induction process for our new employees at the Hotels. Ideally it would comprise of several power point presentations that already exist covering Manual handling, Fire awareness, hygiene practices, company policies etc.

I would like to upload the presentations but make it so it was not possible to proceed from one slide to the next until a question has been answered.

Do any of you have any development tips before I start this process?

Love, Hugs and Happy chatting as ever.

RamsesIII
Often, Its not what you say - but how it is read.
(07-09-2017, 07:46 AM)RamsesIII Wrote: Hello to all our Techy Chatters out there,

I am looking to create a web based Induction process for our new employees at the Hotels. Ideally it would comprise of several power point presentations that already exist covering Manual handling, Fire awareness, hygiene practices, company policies etc.

I would like to upload the presentations but make it so it was not possible to proceed from one slide to the next until a question has been answered.

Do any of you have any development tips before I start this process?

Love, Hugs and Happy chatting as ever.

RamsesIII
Hi RamsesIII,

I normally use Slideshare for that.  I have done it many times for induction processes for our employees, as well as other training programs.  It has helped me as we have employees globally.  Besides, they can refer to those slides even after.  You may want to check it out.

For my previous companies, I have created actual web-based training sites for those as well.  But please check out Slideshare if you haven't used it yet to start.

If you have more questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Have a great day,
LilMermaid
If Plan A doesn't work there are other letters of the alphabet. Stay positive.