Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Thoughts we should do
Dear all

Being in chat servers for more than 20 years, I believe many of you have been many years as well, I decided time to time to post some thoughts believing that we can make our time here better.

As, we most have noticed chat channels aren’t the Paradise, chat channel aren’t the dream place where all can have a pleasant time, talking and discussing with friends. Unfortunately some ‘chatters’ do not respect others and they prove us daily their misery life.  They try to show every single moment their hate, their racist comments and make others to feel bad.
With my today’s post I would like all of us to spend few minutes to read this article and then few more minutes to make a positive thought and try to make life better for all.

https://www.unicef.org/sowc2016/

Knight_Errant
(20-11-2017, 09:28 AM)Knight_Errant Wrote: Dear all

Being in chat servers for more than 20 years, I believe many of you have been many years as well, I decided time to time to post some thoughts believing that we can make our time here better.

As, we most have noticed chat channels aren’t the Paradise, chat channel aren’t the dream place where all can have a pleasant time, talking and discussing with friends. Unfortunately some ‘chatters’ do not respect others and they prove us daily their misery life.  They try to show every single moment their hate, their racist comments and make others to feel bad.
With my today’s post I would like all of us to spend few minutes to read this article and then few more minutes to make a positive thought and try to make life better for all.

https://www.unicef.org/sowc2016/

Knight_Errant

Well said.  Great article too.
Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt.
My Thoughts:

I have noticed chatters get comfortable with talking and interacting with all in the channels. They appreciate laughter, seriousness and yet, the ones come in and say "Why are you chatting".

It stops you a minute to evaluate that question. I have come up with this.
" Since i am a human and not a robot, I do like to interact with everyone to find out how they are, etc. If i am committing a crime by doing so, then let it be."

It does stop that in a heart beat.. LOL

You work yourself at times hard and at times easy. However for the times it is fast, rough and constant complaint of this one or that one and then the BOS nicks start or the flooding, It makes us realize that we still have a job to do to keep peace with in the channels. 

This work is great and nicks that are known by each and everyone of us, tells us that we are respected, hated (yes, i said hated.) But overall it is like a huge family.

Those are my thoughts.
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it."
i guess we should start being more human and less robots..