Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adolf Hitler and the U.S.
If I remember correctly Adolf stated once that "no one questions the victor."
I agree with this because the people that founded the current government of the United States did so by genocide, slavery, treason, and deception. But not much of the public sees this because they see what we produce currently.

I believe if Hitler had won in his quest for global domination, the public would have a completely different view of him.

What are your thoughts on the statement of "no one questions the victor", or even the saying "The victors write the history books"?

Please no hateful comments.
(08-10-2013, 03:59 AM)CantStop link Wrote: ....did so by genocide, slavery, treason, and deception.

Please no hateful comments.

You don't want "hateful" comments, but it is ok for you to make hateful comments??

sheesh.....

That statement was merely to express what I had been taught about U.S. history.
If you would like to me to use different wording to make you feel more comfortable I'd like you to look at how ridiculous of a request that is.
Please, we are all adults here.
(08-10-2013, 09:21 PM)CantStop link Wrote: ...
If you would like to me to use different wording to make you feel more comfortable

I would like you to not make silly, stupid assumptions.  Smile
Did I say I was "uncomfortable"?

Quote:...I'd like you to look at how ridiculous of a request that is.

umm...  hehehe...  speaking of ridiculous requests, that brings us back to that which I've previously pointed out -  your request.

Quote:Please, we are all adults here.

Except for the trolls.
The only request I made was for no hateful comments, that's not ridiculous. You've yet to actually debate the subject matter so now I'm going to have to ask that you stop making comments on anything but the topic.
You support Hitler?
(09-10-2013, 06:37 AM)CantStop link Wrote: The only request I made was for no hateful comments, that's not ridiculous.

It _IS_ ridiculous when your original post contains hateful comments.

Quote:You've yet to actually debate the subject matter

I'm pointing out that your whole purpose in posting is a troll.  Now you invite me to be trolled??    You're really something....

Quote:so now I'm going to have to ask that you stop making comments on anything but the topic.

If you don't want responses, then don't post.
I posted so you people could debate on the ideology, nothing more. I am not "trolling" you. you've a misapprehension about this thread. Furthermore,  I've yet to understand your purpose on THIS thread since you obviously have no desire to conform to what is appropriate here. I suggest you contribute to something, somewhere, more fitting to you. otherwise you are just wasting mine and your time.
Sigh.. this COULD have been a fascinating discussion, perhaps another time.