Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spamming This Network Elsewhere
On the post under this one we announced that anyone caught spamming their networks on here would be G-Lined, this still applies. Equally we strongly discourage anyone to spam OUR server elsewhere as well, otherwise we look just as bad as them who are spamming here!! Please do enjoy the chat here but please avoid spamming our server elsewhere, as the saying goes "Two wrongs don't make a right!"

Thanks
Mark
We do not  need to spam our server, Mark.

(13-12-2015, 12:50 PM)Knight_Errant link Wrote: We do not  need to spam our server, Mark.

No, we don't Alex, the problem is... someone is! It looks like the same idiot who was spamming the "other" server over on ICQ before it was shut. I got a private message left for me on here and the nick being used was <Announcement3>, I have asked for it's IP Address, just awaiting a reply

Mark
(13-12-2015, 05:20 PM)Dionysius link Wrote: It was the tripping kid chris

Ermmm... No it's not, why would Chris spam THIS Network on across his own network? lolol
(13-12-2015, 08:30 PM)Dionysius link Wrote: He did Spam on ircqnet lol

No he didn't... that was actually Flux
Flux didnt flood Mark. The nick announce is from Phase. Only fyi.
(13-12-2015, 05:25 PM)Dionysius link Wrote: He did also Spam in Facebook to everyone and all pages and groups on Facebook...
Ppl with nicks that sound like a *censored* should better shut up. ?
(13-12-2015, 10:04 PM)Balu link Wrote: Flux didnt flood Mark. The nick announce is from Phase. Only fyi.

Ok.. thnx
Balu Oo can you please keep it clean, yep I censored what you said.....
i love freedom of speech  ;D ;D ;D
[me=immortal]loves to be dictator on balu[/me]
That's exactly what I was discussing the other day with Libra, to ensure that users doesn't spam our network on other networks either, that will give us more attention in being attacked.
Best Regards,
- King

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Important Announcement Re Spamming MaTriX 16 12,033 05-02-2016, 12:08 AM
Last Post: King