Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to regain your nickname
  • There are many ways for you to regain your nick i will let you see the easiest on of them.

How to make regain for your nickname
  • To do this you have to use one of these 2 ways

1- Type this command and then the nick will be regain immediately /msg nickserv regain <nickname> <password> if you didnt regain you nick after this command change your nick to the nick you want to regain it /nick yournick then it shall work  fine.

2- Type this command /msg nickserv ghost <nickname> <password> and then you need to type /nick yournick as the ghost command used to disconnect the one who is using your nick so u can make sometime ghost and don't change your nick just if you dont want someone use your nick. Big Grin

How i know that i need to use the regain command

1- Someone is using my nick and online with it

2- After i login i found my nick changed automatic to Guest and when i try to get it back it give me this message
Quote:Invalid nickname- nickname: Registered nickname.

This is normally happen when you dont identify fast so just use the way number 1 and then you will get your nick back.
You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
Also, /msg nickserv release nick password command can be used in case the services says its invalid nickname.
well yea you are right i said they are more ways just posted some of them that they would work on much ways thats all as i thought more commands would be hard for the

chatters to remember them Big Grin Big GrinBig Grin

but you are right thanks for sharing Tongue TongueTongue
You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.