LibraIRC.net Forums
IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - Printable Version

+- LibraIRC.net Forums (https://librairc.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Forums (https://librairc.net/forums/forum-47.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://librairc.net/forums/forum-49.html)
+---- Forum: Suggestions (https://librairc.net/forums/forum-60.html)
+---- Thread: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore (/thread-10307.html)

Pages: 1 2


Re: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - LilMermaid - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 06:41 AM)SwitchBlade link Wrote: uhm if we have to kick , why then with shoes or boots who are with steel in it or with nails on them?
it bad enough that we kick sometimes i sugest to make the kicks a bit more NICE!!!


SwitchBlade - It would look more credible if you posted the pic of you wearing that fuzzy boot  ;D


Re: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - Warren - 12-08-2016

i think picard says it best, for these past 2 posts. lol


Re: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - LilMermaid - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 07:52 AM)Warren link Wrote: i think picard says it best, for these past 2 posts. lol


*tests the force ignore on Warren*... Hey it works! LOL jk.


I do respect a fellow Trekkie, Warren.  Wink


Re: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - LilMermaid - 12-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 06:02 PM)Knight_Errant link Wrote: [quote author=stealthbabe link=topic=848.msg3827#msg3827 date=1470928251]
Just another female thingy :p

you just proved what I said , thank you
[/quote]


*Invites Knight_Errant to the kitchen where StealthBabe is waiting with the knives*  Tongue


Re: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - Knight_Errant - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 09:01 AM)LilMermaid link Wrote: [quote author=Knight_Errant link=topic=848.msg3828#msg3828 date=1470934926]
[quote author=stealthbabe link=topic=848.msg3827#msg3827 date=1470928251]
Just another female thingy :p

you just proved what I said , thank you
[/quote]


*Invites Knight_Errant to the kitchen where StealthBabe is waiting with the knives*  Tongue
[/quote]

what her little knives can do, I accept the invitation , I guess you probably dont like her


Re: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - LilMermaid - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 11:28 AM)Knight_Errant link Wrote: [quote author=LilMermaid link=topic=848.msg3849#msg3849 date=1470988917]
[quote author=Knight_Errant link=topic=848.msg3828#msg3828 date=1470934926]
[quote author=stealthbabe link=topic=848.msg3827#msg3827 date=1470928251]
Just another female thingy :p

you just proved what I said , thank you
[/quote]





*Invites Knight_Errant to the kitchen where StealthBabe is waiting with the knives*  Tongue
[/quote]

what her little knives can do, I accept the invitation , I guess you probably dont like her
[/quote]


Knight_Errant --- Look, StealthBabe is good with knives/blades too  Tongue


Re: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - redi - 15-08-2016

hmm


Re: IRCD Modification Suggestion - Forced Ignore - Mal^Function - 15-08-2016

lol redi ,, good ole paul, he showed em :-)
anyone wanna buy a T shirt from the walkabout hotel, only worn once?