23-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Hello Nikka
of course I read it all and if I didn't know a thing about you, I started to like you because you have your heart in the right place!!
Thanks for sharing your life story with us, many had been through terrible moments in their lives, some gave up and others became stronger just like you.
I think that the bad experiences teach us how not to be, what to change, how to deal with things, how to improve ourselves, not to repeat same mistakes again, and not to judge other people that face rough times in life. When we've been through all that and want to help others keeping a smile in ther faces, to help them to surpasse the storm, that's something really amazing!! The world today is so coward, so selfish, that care only about their own bellies. When people give some of their time taking care of other human beings, that's when we think that this world still has a chance!! I hope that many others will come forward to help, understand and give a bit of their love to those that need it!!
We never chatted, even though I see you often at #ophelp, we say hello to each other right?
nice to meet you Nikka!! And thanks a lot for sharing with us!!
of course I read it all and if I didn't know a thing about you, I started to like you because you have your heart in the right place!! Thanks for sharing your life story with us, many had been through terrible moments in their lives, some gave up and others became stronger just like you.
I think that the bad experiences teach us how not to be, what to change, how to deal with things, how to improve ourselves, not to repeat same mistakes again, and not to judge other people that face rough times in life. When we've been through all that and want to help others keeping a smile in ther faces, to help them to surpasse the storm, that's something really amazing!! The world today is so coward, so selfish, that care only about their own bellies. When people give some of their time taking care of other human beings, that's when we think that this world still has a chance!! I hope that many others will come forward to help, understand and give a bit of their love to those that need it!!
We never chatted, even though I see you often at #ophelp, we say hello to each other right?
nice to meet you Nikka!! And thanks a lot for sharing with us!!

