01-09-2014, 01:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
[color=rgb(77, 77, 77)]I stay up too late[/color][color=rgb(77, 77, 77)][/size]Got nothing in my brainThat's what people sayThat's what people sayI go on too many datesBut I can't make them stayAt least that's what people sayThat's what people sayBut I keep cruisingCan't stop, won't stop movingIt's like I got this musicIn my mind, saying it's gonna be alrightCause the players gonna [/color][color=rgb(243, 91, 0) !important]play[/color][color=rgb(77, 77, 77)], play, playAnd the haters gonna hate, hate, hateBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it offHeartbreakers gonna break, break, breakAnd the fakers gonna fake, fake, fakeBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it off, Shake it offI never miss a beatI'm lighting up my feetAnd that's what they don't seeThat's what they don't seeI'm dancing on my ownI make the moves as I goAnd that's what they don't knowThat's what they don't knowBut I keep cruisingCan't stop, won't stop grovingIt's like I got this musicIn my mind, saying it's gonna be alrightCause the players gonna play, play, playAnd the haters gonna hate, hate, hateBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it offHeartbreakers gonna break, break, breakAnd the fakers gonna fake, fake, fakeBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it off, Shake it offHey, hey, heyJust think while you been getting down and out about the liarsAnd the dirty dirty cheats of the worldYou could have been getting down to this sick beatMy ex man brought his new girlfriendShe's like oh my godBut I'm just gonna shakeAnd to the fella over there with the hella good hairWon't you come on over baby we could shake, shakeCause the players gonna play, play, playAnd the haters gonna hate, hate, hateBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it off. Shake it offHeartbreakers gonna break, break, breakAnd the fakers gonna fake, fake, fakeBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it off, Shake it offShake it offShake it offShake it offShake it off[/color]
[color=rgb(77, 77, 77)]I stay up too late[/color][color=rgb(77, 77, 77)][/size]Got nothing in my brainThat's what people sayThat's what people sayI go on too many datesBut I can't make them stayAt least that's what people sayThat's what people sayBut I keep cruisingCan't stop, won't stop movingIt's like I got this musicIn my mind, saying it's gonna be alrightCause the players gonna [/color][color=rgb(243, 91, 0) !important]play[/color][color=rgb(77, 77, 77)], play, playAnd the haters gonna hate, hate, hateBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it offHeartbreakers gonna break, break, breakAnd the fakers gonna fake, fake, fakeBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it off, Shake it offI never miss a beatI'm lighting up my feetAnd that's what they don't seeThat's what they don't seeI'm dancing on my ownI make the moves as I goAnd that's what they don't knowThat's what they don't knowBut I keep cruisingCan't stop, won't stop grovingIt's like I got this musicIn my mind, saying it's gonna be alrightCause the players gonna play, play, playAnd the haters gonna hate, hate, hateBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it offHeartbreakers gonna break, break, breakAnd the fakers gonna fake, fake, fakeBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it off, Shake it offHey, hey, heyJust think while you been getting down and out about the liarsAnd the dirty dirty cheats of the worldYou could have been getting down to this sick beatMy ex man brought his new girlfriendShe's like oh my godBut I'm just gonna shakeAnd to the fella over there with the hella good hairWon't you come on over baby we could shake, shakeCause the players gonna play, play, playAnd the haters gonna hate, hate, hateBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it off. Shake it offHeartbreakers gonna break, break, breakAnd the fakers gonna fake, fake, fakeBaby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shakeShake it off, Shake it offShake it offShake it offShake it offShake it off[/color]

