Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to forums
Hello great people of LibraIRC!! I have been a member of LibraIRC since around March (2017) but I am just now joining here on the forums. So a little about myself. My name is Christi. Same as my nick. I am from the US in the state of Louisiana. I am divorced with 4 kids (teenagers). I joined IRC back in 2015 but don't let that fool you. I am an IRCOP on 4 different networks, co-owner on one and coordinator on another. I'm not a big fan of all the different services on Libra but hey I do know the commands Tongue

When I get bored I teach myself new things. For example, I thought myself how to make eggdrop bots as well as emech bots. I am even trying to do my own tcl scripts and scripts in general. I love things dealing with computers. I am also a fast learner and normally end up teaching others what I learned. Heart
Welcome to the board Christi have fun Smile
(04-11-2017, 09:19 PM)Christi Wrote: Hello great people of LibraIRC!! I have been a member of LibraIRC since around March (2017) but I am just now joining here on the forums. So a little about myself. My name is Christi. Same as my nick. I am from the US in the state of Louisiana. I am divorced with 4 kids (teenagers). I joined IRC back in 2015 but don't let that fool you. I am an IRCOP on 4 different networks, co-owner on one and coordinator on another. I'm not a big fan of all the different services on Libra but hey I do know the commands Tongue

When I get bored I teach myself new things. For example, I thought myself how to make eggdrop bots as well as emech bots. I am even trying to do my own tcl scripts and scripts in general. I love things dealing with computers. I am also a fast learner and normally end up teaching others what I learned. Heart

welcome to LibraIRC Christi and the forums. it looks like your well addicted to it
most of the services available on this server are there for good reason . however i do not recommend drinking the Coffee provided it is worse than Starbucks