Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEXICAL
Let's see Who is the BEST in English among our all friends,

Here is "HOW".

Apart from TEST

Write any other English word which Starts with any alphabetic character and Ends with it. (it related to the alphabetic character).

WARNING: Do NOT Use Dictionary.

*BAKKASH says: Your Challenge Starts NOW!.
Jus be ur SELF, 'cuz everyone else is already TAKEN!.
fluff
EYE
[glow=red,2,300]C[/glow]ivi[glow=red,2,300]C[/glow] .................and a palindrome to boot.  I think I will celebrate with some GroG.

Woohooo Jadok!.

Let da party started, and save ma quota... jus sign da DeeD,

Don forget da chicks, i shall be dressed ChiC.
I must RoaR with laughter as I have not seen the word ChiC used regularly since the 1970's. But now the DeeD is done, and I will have to consider other words like jive and groovy and start listening to [glow=red,2,300]A[/glow]BB[glow=red,2,300]A[/glow] all over again! ....a champagne ToasT to you, LexicaL for bringing back such a crazy ThoughT to mind.

Laughing So Hard The Tears Are Running Down My Leg.

Pls ExcusE me for sucha behavior, but since you TransmiT ThaT you were perceptive the 70th!, WoW ... i feel like talking to a DeaD nick chatting Tongue  (No Offense)

it's not about ChiC ('cuz it's a word in Eng) at least i wont contradict ur ABBA (chuckles)

btw!, Thanks for the champagne... Cheers!.

*BAKKASH StaggerS in and drops a HigH, SitS on the couch, SipS his SpirituouS drink, mumbles and SayS:

"SometimeS when iam on the EdgE of tellin' something, i take a deep breath and ExhalE it very slowly in SecondS while thinkin'... Aint i ThaT DaD of my own deeds!? So why should i keep up with those TruanT openions from others, at least imma LegaL and NoN HarsH!, as i ve no more EndurancE.

I jus came to dig a ToughT deeply into some DuD minds and say...

Some mothers give birth to a child, but mine gave a birth to a legand...  HigH Five MoM."

HINT: ThaT previous concept is DirecteD to none.
Kick Big Grin
PeeeeeeeeeeeeP !.[size=large]
"all our friends" not "our all friends". There's your FIRST English lesson Smile
oh, and PooP