Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me be the first...
Smile 
Seems the forum has not been very busy of late with no new posts since back in December.

Let me be the first for 2017 Smile

Happy New Year, one and all.  May the new year be a blessed one with much joy and peace.

Now, to continue the topic, feel free to add your own new years' wishes, but you may also broaden your reputations or notoriety by offering up your FIRSTS in the forums for 2017.   First joke, first new chat tip, first time respondent, etc....use your imagination.  Have fun. Smile
i wanted a crow for the new year santa wasn't been nice to me Sad
(07-01-2017, 03:39 AM)Jadok Wrote: Seems the forum has not been very busy of late with no new posts since back in December.

Let me be the first for 2017 Smile

Happy New Year, one and all.  May the new year be a blessed one with much joy and peace.

Now, to continue the topic, feel free to add your own new years' wishes, but you may also broaden your reputations or notoriety by offering up your FIRSTS in the forums for 2017.   First joke, first new chat tip, first time respondent, etc....use your imagination.  Have fun. Smile

Happy New Year to you too Jadok - I wish you all the very best.

Steven
Often, Its not what you say - but how it is read.
May the year bring more peace, less trolls, more laughter and less drama. Happy New Year to everyone!
Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt.
Also, May the New Year bring more happiness and Great chatters to this network with abundance of laughter and friendlier responses for one and all..

Thank you Jadok, May all your New Year wishes come forth with much rewards..

Donna
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it."