Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
secure query for mirc
#2
As probably the only person on this forum who knows how to patch this code, I highly recommend you don't use it... as I have done so ever since I first saw it many years ago, and will continue to do so until the death of time. You also can't hope to have a leg stand on if I point this out and then someone ends up in court for hacking you, right? Because you've been warned. The script allows people to access your computer remotely, run arbitrary commands, that kind of thing... I'm not going to prove myself AGAIN; I've done that in the past with this exact script. Stop circulating old, flawed code.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
secure query for mirc - by wildcard - 22-02-2019, 04:47 AM
RE: secure query for mirc - by signal - 16-03-2019, 11:34 AM
RE: secure query for mirc - by immortal - 20-03-2019, 05:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mirc and a VPS Proxy using Netcat turnip 0 3,520 09-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Last Post: turnip
  mIRC 7.46 [Aug 1st, 2016] Keith 0 3,209 10-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Keith
  mIRC (Version 7.35) Keith 1 4,608 31-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: immortal
  mIRC (Version: 7.43) Keith 4 8,673 28-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Manati
  Vlc addons for mIRC DrAgOnHeArT 0 3,955 27-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Last Post: DrAgOnHeArT
  Change your color font on mIRC Omar 10 23,349 29-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Last Post: pollaris
  Translator any language for Mirc Script IrCQ-Net 4 11,059 23-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Omar
  mIRC for Mobile Phones Omar 3 8,522 09-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Omar
  mIRC with other languages Omar 1 4,772 11-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Last Post: WildCat
  Getting Started with mIRC Omar 0 4,343 05-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Omar

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)